My own Barbie Silkstone

9:28 AM Faz.M 0 Comments

As-salam hai..
New entry while on quarantine day. 
Its Day-9 today. Really hope everything go well. Just another day. Fuh!

So, ever since I'm collecting barbie again. I'm so in love with barbie silkstone. 
Tau pun sebab tgk 1 live collector yg share collection dia and tunjuk this barbie silkstone. 

But, sadly. The price is a bit pricey. Which is mmg tak mampu la iolls nak membelinye. Boleh if kita saving money just to buy this barbie. But, duit tu boleh guna utk benda lebih penting lagi.

So, i just found seller on shopee yg jual silkstone head without hair. Haha. I bought it for RM19 only!

To make complete look for the barbie. Kita beli jgk body articulate from china, her new dress and most important thing is the wig! Haha.

I supposed reroot her hair. Tapi, takde confident nak buat tu. So, i just glue the wig on her head. Not come out nicely.
But, i'm just satisfied with my work for now. So, yeah. Lets take a look on my very own Barbie Silkstone! 💖

The head- RM19.89
1st look!
2nd look!
Final look!

Oh ya, I know. Her hair look a bit weird. But, nvm. As long as i'm happy with it its ok. Untuk beli the real 1 mmg tak la. Complete looked ni i just spend about RM35 only! And barbie silkstone normally the price is RM300 and above! 

thats all for now! See ya next time! 💖

0 orang bagi komen: